Get started by adding your first ad concept.
If you need help you can give us a call or fill in the form below. We’re here to help you drive successful marketing campaigns.Add concept
Want to see what’s included? Check here
Please contact us for details
Needing strategic help?
We’ll co-evaluate your campaigns and creative direction.
We craft optimized ad creatives that connect with your target audience(s) to maximize your audiecne engagement and convert ad views into website traffic.
Definitions and clarification
What’s a message?
You can make a point in many ways “we’re the best” or “we’re number 1″ – it’s the same message but using different ad text.
What’s a concept?
This refers to the strategy – you have one idea with a single underlying message. There may be different ways to go about telling that message (i.e. different design variations) but the intent, audience, messaging and strategy is the same.
The design changes.
The message stays the same.
You can design a concept in many ways. Each design communicates the same underlying message – either with the same ad text or similar ad text that has the same explicit and implied meaning.
Communicate the same underlying message in a concept with different ad designs is best suited for A/B testing but also provides your team options to choose from.
The way you say the message changes.
The ad text can be varied slightly within a “Design Variation”. However be careful, as if the length of each word and overall text is not similar, it can disrupt the design.
Please note, if you have 5 ad formats and want a text variation for each format, you need to order 5 text variations.
Adapt the design for different ad dimensions.
What are the dimension requirements you need
(e.g. square “250 x 250″, banner “468 x 60”, leaderboard banner “728 x 90″). No additional fees for similar ad formats (i.e. small square vs large square).
- Detailed review of a condensed brand guide:
- brand style
- brand identity
- brand tone & messaging
- colours, fonts
- logo (safe space, composition, variations)
- key visual elements
- review of existing graphics / marketing assets
- Competitor analysis
- Create brand vision and guidance board in Figma
- Create brand assets library in Figma
- Accessibility checks
Additional Drafts of Ad Concepts
- Review campaign requirements (audience, objectives, messaging, platform, formats, artboard dimensions, file size limits)
- Design ideation and experimentation (used to establish quality and alignment in direction)
- Several draft designs and concept variations / compositions to learn your likes and dislike by